This unit comes in either a basic or municipal kit, which offers a PAM B2 microphone and higher grade headphones.
- Its outstanding acoustic properties enable HL 50 to reliably locate all types of leaks.
- Three filter settings allow the equipment to be perfectly adjusted to the individual task and suppress interfering background noise.
- Pressing the mute switch will store the current measured sound level and store it for comparison.
- Large, backlight LCD screen is integrated for very good readability under all light conditions.
- Greater versatility is gained by combining the HL 50 with the sensitive GM80 wind protected ground microphone.
- A heavy duty contact mic is available.
- Smart integrated battery management for long lasting operation.
HL 50 User Handbook
HL 50 Brochure/Datasheet
HL 50 Components & Accessories:
GM-80 Ground Microphone