provides market-leading reliability. It boasts user-friendly color display exhibiting well-designed software with intuitive menus which allow the user to customize the locator as necessary. The intuitive user interface af the vLocPro2 receiver is designed to minimize training needed when transitioning from other manufacturers. Designed by engineers experienced in line location, this locator offers reliable, accurate, and efficient operation.
The vLocPro2 uses a fast, dual-core processor and superb locating functionality using twin peak antennas, left/ right guidance with null antenna, line orientation with compass antenna, automatic depth and current measurement. The software supports optional Bluetooth for GPS for longitude and latitude, and displays all the information instantaneiously and simultaneiously on a large Sharp TFT VGA color display.
Vivax-Metrotech is dedicated to its commitment to provide its customers with well designed products at competitive prices. With our commitment to support and train our customer to ensure their success with each product, choosing a vLocPro2 is a smart choice.
- Multiple location modes with compass orientation
- Multiple frequencies (over 70)
- Push button and continuous depth/current (feet or meters)
- Normal & modulated audio modes (separately selectable for Power, Radio & Active modes)
- Signal direction to aid line identification
- Optional GPS
- Optional A-frame and remote antenna
- Optional Plug & play Bluetooth (Customer can install)
- Triangulation depth